Make money by becoming a HerBNB Host Ambassador!
HerBNB is an online homesharing marketplace for women to list or book places all around the world. Our platform provides a safe way for women travelers to stay at homes provided by women hosts.
HerBNB is building a community of women travelers and hosts. As a HerBNB Host Ambassador, you will help us to build our community by finding new hosts. For every new HerBNB listing that you generate, you take a referral fee.
What will I do as a HerBNB Host Ambassador?
- Use your great social skills and initiative to promote HerBNB and help our community grow.
- Find, reach out to, and meet potential new hosts who want to list their space on the HerBNB platform.
HerBNB Host Ambassadors are:
- Good at talking to others and knowledgeable about homesharing. You know about homesharing and can explain how it works.
- Entrepreneurial. You can take action by yourself and complete whatever task you set for yourself.
- Social. You are comfortable talking to people, and have strong sales skills.
- Self Reliant. You don’t need to work in a team to get the job done and you can motivate yourself.
- You are fluent in your native language and in English.
- You have experience using HomeSharing websites as either a Host, a Guest, or both.
How much can I make?
- Earn up to $350 dollars (USD) for each new host you refer that posts an active listing on HerBNB.
How does it work:
- You’ll work as an independent service provider for HerBNB.
- As an independent service provider, you are expected to act independently, manage your own time and resources and be flexible.
- You’ll receive referral fees for new hosts you recruit when the new host welcomes their first guest.
To learn more and apply to be a HerBNB Host Ambassador, please email us at email@example.com
*Note: As a HerBNB Host Ambassador, you are acting as an independent service provider and not on behalf of HerBNB. Your awards are 100% based on how many hosts you refer. HerBNB Host Ambassadors may receive up to $350 USD for each new active successfully booked HerBNB listing referred.